Friday, January 7, 2011

Double Thankfulness

I'm doubling up today because it's been two days of heartfelt camaraderie here at work. Last night we had a goodbye celebration for a co-worker. She's the kind of person who you notice when you walk into a room. Not because she's beautiful & stylish (because she is) but because she's always super nice and always has a smile on her face. Her energy is contagious! It was nice to celebrate her and enjoy some other co-workers who I now consider friends outside of the office environment. Then today I had the pleasure of transcribing for one of our creative guys. He lost his hearing a few years ago and I find him an inspiration. He's battled his way through and is amazing at his job (and also another really sweet person). I'm often asked to transcribe for him because of my speedy typing skills and for some people they may feel put out but for me I enjoy it. I feel like God gives me this responsibility which I also consider a privilege. It centers me on a spiritual level at work which most of the time never happens here. For all the times I want to pull my hair out from 9-5 these are the moments that get me through...

Some of my great co-workers!

No comments: